Application for Alien Employment License
※ Application Process:
1. Online Pre-examination:
(1) Register and log in "Employment Permission Application Website"（http://220.127.116.11:7005/gzlss_frn/unit_index.jsp）;
(2) Fill in Application For Recruiting Foreign Worker In China and print it out in duplicate.
2. Submit and apply for approval:
Any organization which plans to employ a foreigner should complete Application for Recruiting a Foreign Worker in China in duplicate. The application and documents required by municipal public security authorities should be submitted to the Entry-Exit Administration Office of the Municipal Public Security Bureau (Add.: Entry-Exit Building, No. 155, Jiefang Nan Road) for approval.
3. Complete the application form and submit it for Online Pre-examination:
Upon approval by the Municipal Public Security Bureau, login again and complete the application form "Suggestion by the public security authority"/"date", and submit it for Online Pre-examination.
4. The following documents should be submitted to the Guangzhou Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, after Online Pre-examination approved:
(1) Notice of Online Pre-examination Application for Employment Permission for Foreigners;
(2) The report of reasons for employment in detail;
(3) Copy of business license or register certificate and organization code certificate;
(4) Application For Recruiting Foreign Worker In China (upon approval by Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau);
(5) Copy of foreigner's passport;
(6) The letter of intention for employment (signed by foreigner);
(7) Foreigner's curriculum vitae in details, copies of education diploma and credentials of the foreigner required for the performance of the job (Chinese translation of the documents mentioned is required as attachment, the notarial certificate in Chinese or English of qualification for the performance of the special job is also required);
(8) The health certificate of the foreigner to be employed;
(9) Other documents required by regulations.
1. All the copies of the documents should be sealed by the company chop;
2. Incompliance with the application list as mentioned is unacceptable, for which we will issue the notice for supplement immediately or within 5 working days if necessary, and the application will be official accepted till receiving all of papers as required.
Five working days generally, but the terms of approval or not will be postponed if necessary according to the rules and regulations involved.
5. Apply for work invitation letter of duly authorized unit, and employment visa:
(1) The employer，bringing with the Employment License issued by the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, should apply for work invitation letter of duly authorized unit (Guangzhou Foreign Trade Economy Corporation Bureau）, and the foreigner shall apply for the employment visa (Z) at the Chinese embassies, consulates and visa offices. The employer should, within 15 days after the entry of the employed foreigner, take to the original Certificate Office the Employment License, the labor contract with the said foreigner and his passport or Travel Document and other documents as required to receive his Employment Permit while filling out the Foreigner Employment Registration Form.
(2) Personnel refereed to chief representatives and representative of the permanent offices of foreign enterprises in China, exempted from the Employment License，with the registration certification issued by the administrative authorities of industry and commerce, should apply for the invitation letter issued by the authorized unit (Guangzhou Municipal People's Government Foreign Affair Office) after the approval by Entry and Exit Administration Division of Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau. And they should apply for Employment Visas (Z) at the Chinese embassies, consulates and visa offices with their invitation letter sent by the authorized unit and the registration certification issued by the administrative authorities of industry and commerce. Then they may apply directly for the Employment Permit by presenting their Employment Visas (Z) and relevant papers within 15 days after the entry of the employed foreigner.
※ Attached: Quick Check For Applying Employment Permission for foreigners in Guangzhou ---- Applying for Alien Employment License.zip
(Source: Guangzhou Municipal Labor Employment Service Administration Center)
Application For Recruiting Foreign Worker In China
Guangzhou Municipal Labor Employment Service Administration Center
Add: 1/F, No. 148, Donghua Nan Road, Guangzhou
(Online Application Site),
Office hours: 8:30 A.M -12:00A.M., 2:00 P.M -5:30P.M.(Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays)